Friday, September 9, 2011

Show me Your ways, O Lord!

Show me Your ways, O Lord;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
On You I wait all the day.  Psalm 25:4-5

Here is a necklace I made last night for my dear sister "Happy" in Kenya!  The lighting doesn't do justice, but the color scheme is clear, purple, turquoise, and dark spacers. 

I've been somewhat happy/sad the past week or so.  In four days some dear friends are going to Mabera, Kenya for two weeks.  I'm so thankful for the peace that passes all understanding and knowing that obedience to The Lord trumps every time!

I would like to Praise the Lord!  After much prayer and petition, ALive Ministries now has a new vehicle that was donated for the work of the Lord!  My dear friend and sister in Christ "Rhonda" is the founder of a wonderful Ministry that helps women to serve the Lord and also gives free services to the community that promote independence and self-sufficiency among women in need.  You can find out more at the website:  http://aliveministriestx.org

P.S. Don't forget to look under the shopping cart tab to see some jewels to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment