Monday, September 5, 2011

Color that builds Character!

Color is such a wonderful way to brighten someones day!  This was made by a sweet sister in Christ, Jiovana.

Over the weekend some dear friends and myself saw a movie that really made me thankful to have been born in the 70's.  Please understand that I believe with all my heart that God created us all (who is on the earth).
Scripture states:
Genesis 2:7-then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

Mark 10:6-But from the beginning of creation, 'God made them male and female.'

In the childhood hymn, the words:  red, yellow, black, and white. They are precious in His sight!  Yes, Jesus loves me.  The bible tells me so!

Be sure to check out the merchandise that I have posted on the Shopping Cart tab. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment