Thursday, April 19, 2012

So Thankful!




So Thankful!


Thank You Heavenly Father for never failing me, for giving me the faith to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that You will never leave or forsake me!  Thank You for imparting through Your Son, righteousness!

In Your word:  2 Corinthians 5:20-21 states:  Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ as though God were pleading through us:  we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God.  For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Thank You to so many people that share in my journey through this life that My Father in Heaven gave me!
Here are a few names that have supported this wonderful journey:
My Mom-Jerry; My Sister-Christi; The Valentino Gang; Aunt Bennie; a bunch of Jennifer's; The POC bunch; Hayes couple; My church family at Hope Works; and many others that know exactly who they are!

News of the Journey:
As of April 17, 2012; Katinas Creations now has a DBA and a tax number.
Starting May 1st, 2012 I will be a Nanny again for the Cahill Family. 

Many of you know that God has called me to Africa and impart Love to Mothers and children!
Well, through prayer and many sermons this year God has given me the faith to step out of the boat, get my hair wet, cry out, and Worship!  In other words, start a new season toward the passion He has given me.

 Please look forward to more blogs and updates on this wonderful journey!

Walking by Faith,
Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment