Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pole Sana, and Merry Christmas!



"Pole Sana"
(Very Sorry)

I have not posted on the blog in two months and a few days, so I wanted to share a little that has been taking place in my life.

Well, most of the people close to me know that I work for Hobby Lobby and enjoy it!  By this I mean that I enjoy meeting people and helping them find what they are looking for there.  I  also enjoy ordering and putting new product on the shelf.  From July til January is the busiest time of the year, which means allot of hours at work.  Every day at work is "Order Day," this is something that we say regularly and most of the time in jest. 


The past few months I have created a few pieces that are gifts for friends, this piece that I am wearing is one of the gifts inspired by the beautiful cherry blossom. 


On many occasions within these two months I have been reminded of a particular scripture:

Philippians 4:8-9
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-meditate on these things.  The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.


Also, during these two months I have been blessed with caring for a few children.  It brings me joy, lots of joy to love on and share in Gods Glory with children!

Have a very blessed and Merry Christmas!
Katina

No comments:

Post a Comment