Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just Getting Started!

Well, this is not a first for me but a first to blog about my creations.  Today was so amazing, and all I can say is:  "God is Good!"


My dear friend Kimee, is so talented! She can do just about anything with a camera and computer.  God has given her such a wonderful eye for beauty.  I am so thankful to have her in my life.  


When I woke up this morning, I was so excited to get ready for pictures.  I had a devotion with my father, packed my jewels up, had some coffee, curled my hair(which is a chore for me), ate a little breakfast, and was out the door. Kimee was all ready for my pieces of jewels with perfect lighting and no shadows.  The pictures are so beautiful, I can't believe this is stuff I made along with a few others.  Come to find out, there are close to 100 pieces.  Then we headed outdoors for a few shots of me! This was interesting, cause Kimee was trying to think of funny things to say so I would give her my natural smile.  She did wonderful, and man I love the pics!


Now to start the etsy account so that people can purchase the jewels.  You can find my page at: etsy.com/KatinasCreations


Oh, Happy Day! 
P.S. be sure to add my blog to your favorites, there will be more to come!
In Service for The King,
Katina

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful photo of you on the blog header, Katina!

    ReplyDelete